1) Shipping & delivery time frame :
At EBULKING.COM, we are committed to deliver your order on right time. Usually, we dispatch within 5-15 days depending upon the stock availability. To know the estimated shipping time, please see below image. We already display tentative shipping days time frame besides each catalog like this :
2. We ensure that the products ordered by you reach without any defect, damage or quality-issues.
3. For international delivery, the shipping charges are based on the destination, number of items purchased and total weight of the parcel. We assure you the most subsidized rates ever.
4. Though it would be the weight of your package that determines shipping cost, you'll be charged the least possible fee, for sure.
5. Both the international as well as the domestic orders are shipped and delivered through leading courier services, ensuring the buyers an accurate delivery, in good condition, and on right time.
6. EBULKING.COM will not be responsible in any manner if you [customer] refuses to accept the parcel either from customs OR from the delivery company, Customer bears FULL responsibility of accepting the product and taking necessary steps [if required] by courier company OR any local government body.
7. All the orders are shipped within 15-20 working days or as per the date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Please note that all the high value orders will be shipped within 25 – 30 working days. Additionally the customer will be provided with the option to track their order online, after it is shipped. In the case of defects in low range products there might be a possiblity of 10% to 15% products replacements OR refunds as per your choice, Which will be acceptalbe by you. EBULKING.COM will not be liable for 100% availability.
8. Please note that, if you have ordered for stitching service of the products, it may take 5-7 days extra for the order to be dispatched.
9. Further, if you're purchasing multiple items and wish to ship them to different addresses, you're recommended to place them as different orders. However, if you've ordered multiple items in a single transaction, and wish to ship them to a single destination, the delivery date will be set as per the availability of the last ordered product. But in case you need the available products on urgent basis, excluding the one that's available later, we provide you with that option as well. Additional discounts will be offered in case of bulk purchases.
10. For we are adhered to build long-lasting customer relations with enduring commitments, we take utmost care of the needs of our clients. For that matter, we take responsibility of refunding your payment in case any unlikely event occurs and in case you don't receive the ordered products.
Further, to entertain your queries, we have a customer care, that is dedicated to resolving all your problems. You can connect to our support channel online and know more about the shipping as well as the delivery process.
"Please note that if there are any customs or duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer's payment made to us."
When ordering from EBULKING.COM, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; EBULKING.COM has no control over these charges, nor can EBULKING.COM predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.